Saturday, February 11, 2012

Cocktail Typewriter by Morskoiboy

“Now I can literally taste the flavor of my words!,” says Morskoiboy, who just introduced his latest invention: a typewriter that converts words into cocktails.

The machine has buttons working as pumps and has pipes instead of wires. It also has a display like any other electronic panel board, but as opposed to using liquid crystals as in electronic displays, the machine’s display functions via multicoloured syrups.
Below you can see a video of how the typewriter machine works:
The design is very unique and even though I'm not a fan of cocktails, I would definitely like to know how my name tastes like!
If you would like to learn more about how the cocktail typewriter works, please visit http://www.morskoiboy.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment